The Chromed Titanium Steel Alloy is a special alloy created by Tony Stark and used to make the plating for his Mark II Iron Man Armor. The alloy is a mixture of three metallic elements - Chromium, Titanium and Steel. The Alloy's raw form has a shiny chromed and steel like appearance.
- The Alloy was first seen and used in the film, Iron Man.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no images or gallery to display.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.