EDITH stands for Even Dead I’m The Hero. EDITH is an artificial intelligence, and is in the A.I. glasses created by Tony Stark. Sometime after the events of Avengers: Endgame, Tony Stark left them with Happy before his death for the next Iron Man. EDITH Appeared first in Avengers: Infinity War, he does not talk whatsoever, but does so in Spider Man: Far From Home, and has the ability to respond to Peter's commands.
Tony created the tech to pass control on to someone worthy in the event that he dies trying to save the world from Thanos. The glasses are handed to Peter by Talos , who tells him that Tony wanted him to have them specifically. Iron Man might be gone but Tony's brilliant mind still lives on in the form of the AI system and his protégé, Peter.
Using the EDITH Glasses gives the tech system that lives within the glasses and is operated by voice control. It is able to identify every single person within the owner's immediate vicinity, read text messages, and delete pictures from anyone's camera roll (which comes in handy when Peter gets caught in a very precarious position).
- As seen from the movie, this glasses has the ability to target someone using the Stark drones, and the drone will open fire to the selected target, but unfortunately other students are in panic, and so does Peter. Peter managed to stop the drone to prevent from ruining their trip.
- It also can identify it's names.
- As used by Mysterio, this ability is to make the drones make illusions, which was able to cause real damage.
- There are no current notes to display.
- EDITH Is one of the third A. I.'s created by Tony Stark. The first being J.A.R.V.I.S., the other being F.R.I.D.A.Y
- EDITH is the meaning "Even Dead I am The Hero" as said from the Mysterio
- EDITH is voiced by a Marvel Veteran named "Dawn Michaelle King"
- It is currently the most super-powered, and the most highly advanced technology created by Tony Stark.
- This name was also taken from a name "Edith Barton" Edith Barton was the mother of Clint Barton, however, she is deceased as mentioned from Avengers: Endgame, they were killed from a Car Crash.
- There are no images or gallery to display.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.