The NTU-150 Armor (Stands for Neuromimetic Telepresence Unit), also known as the Remote-Controlled Armor, was an armor that appeared in the Iron Man Comics of the Marvel Comics Universe, that was published by Marvel and created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Don Heck and Jack Kirby.
Tony Stark built the Neuromimetic Telepresence Unit (NTU) for use while his nervous system recovered from being dead. This Remote-Controlled Armor was not technically a suit of armor, but instead a remotely-operated robot, with no space inside for an operator.
- This armor's stomach panel is sometimes depicted as red, or sometimes as gold.
- There are no current notes available on this topic.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.