The Iron Man Armor Model 16 (Model XVI), also known as the Crossing Armor, was an armor that appeared in the Iron Man Comics of the Marvel Comics Universe, that was published by Marvel Comics and created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Don Heck and Jack Kirby.
It was the 16th armor model created by Tony Stark, and it returns a lot of features and designs used from previous armors, such as the face plate and the rivet looks.
- Durability - This armor can withstand multiple strikes older versions of Mark, without much damage. It is without any problems can withstand specialized lasers, tasers and guns sound. Also, it does not take the high and low temperature and chemical attacks and abilities will not work because the armor completely impenetrable.
- Weapon system - the Mark, has a wide arsenal of powerful weapons (eg energy weapons can easily destroy the Sentinel, or to break through Warrior with alien technology). Its armament includes:
- Combined weapons (electromagnetic pulses, thermal explosions, Kryon, acid guns)
- Heat rays, bits
- Various types of lasers
- Microwave discharges
- Field absolute zero
- light lasers
- Other devices and systems - and this armor has a number of other devices. Such as for example:
- Device for controlling magnetism
- power panels
- The unit of energy absorption
- There are no current notes available on this topic.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic.
- There are no References to display.