The Iron Man Armor Model 21 (Model XXI), also known as the Tin Man Armor, was an armor that appeared in the Iron Man Comics of the Marvel Comics Universe, that was published by Marvel and created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Don Heck and Jack Kirby.
Another "back to basics" suit, the Tin Man Armor had a heavy, industrial appearance. The suit was constructed by Tony Stark.
- All-New Iron Manual Name: Model 20
- Replaced In: Iron Man Volume 3 #73
- There are no current notes available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no References to display.