Recorder 451, also known simply as 451, is a character that appeared in the special comic issue storyline, The Secret Origin of Tony Stark. He is a Rigellian Recorder, and is known as a very deadly assassin. He is the main antagonist throughout the course of the series, and knew Howard Stark and Maria Stark, where he agreed to help them succeed in giving birth to their son Tony Stark.
451 is a blue and green android, with silver colored plates.
Powers & Abilities
Recorder 451 has an impressive powerset. His powers include
- cloning himself
- weapon projection
- Enhanced Durability
- Superhuman strength
- identical memory
- Impeccable engineering skills
- Computing ability
- Ultimate strategist
451 is revealed to be a rogue Rigellian Recorder, who met Howard Stark and Maria Stark years before Tony was even born. He helped them succeed in giving birth to Tony, as well as implanting Kree technology within him to advance the level of technology in the earth, using him to do so.
With this, 451 was able to use Tony Stark to help him in piloting the 25,000 tall foot armor as a nuclear deterrent, which was called the Godkiller Armor. After a failed attempt by Tony to try and stop the Godkiller from destroying Hope's Postule, which was an inhabited planet, 451 muses and is disappointed at Stark's failure to stop the armor from doing so, (Unknown to him that it never actually worked), he sets the destination course for Earth.
- "I came to a realization: Eventually, it's not enough to watch. You have to act."
- ―451 explaining his motivations
- "No matter what we tell ourselves, no one is a self-made man."
- ―451 dropping a bomb about Tony Stark's origins
- "The Earth is the best hope for peace in the Universe. As a people, you could be truly great. For humanity to die prematurely... unthinkable. I cannot risk the Earth."
- ―451 believes humans are special
- There are no current notes available on this topic.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.