The 1967 Shelby Cobra is an old famous car model of the car brand Shelby. It was one of Tony Stark's cars, and was seen parked on his garage as one of his car collections, in the movie, Iron Man. The car is likely not an actual Shelby, but a Kirkham aluminum bodied "roller" (no engine or driveline). You can tell it's not Factory Five because it would have cracked (fiberglass) instead of dented.
Tony's Shelby Cobra can be seen in his garage when he is test piloting his Mark II. However, when Tony attempts to land his suit on his roof, he crashes through it and crashes on top of the Shelby Cobra, destroying it completely.
- The car was destroyed at the end of Tony's Mark II flight test.
- The number on the side and hood of the car is #98.
- It is unknown what the plate number of the 1967 Shelby Cobra is. This is shared along with the Saleen S7, and the Tesla Roadster.
This section is under development. Information will be placed here soon.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
|Tony Stark's Cars|
||Audi R8 (2008) • Audi R8 Spyder • Audi R8 e-tron (White) • Audi R8 e-tron (Red) • Audi R8 (2016)|
|Sports Car Models
||Acura NSX • Bugatti Veyron SS • Saleen S7 • Wolf WR Ford Replica (1978)|
|Luxury Car Models
||Tesla Roadster • Rolls Royce Phantom|
|Old Car Models
||Ford Flathead Roadster (1932) • Shelby Cobra (1967) • Mercury Coupe (1949) • Ghia Cadillac (1953)|