The War Machine Mark V was meant to be used by James Rhodes. It was direct upgrade to War Machine Armor Mark IV. It was created sometime after the snap
The armor's helmet design remained same as the armor's predecessors, while refining overall suit shapes. Main difference from War Machine Mark IV (early model) is the addition of backpack unit containing Chain railgun (powered by suit's Arc reactor), Micro-mortar arrays and stabilizer wings.
The Armor is powered by New Element Arc reactor Mark IV (Circular Arc reactor with Micro-RT functionality), its operator and internal systems are protected by Gold-Titanium Alloy shell.
- Superhuman Durability: The War Machine Armor Mark V gives its user enhanced durability.
- Superhuman Strength: The armor amplifies the pilot's strength to superhuman levels.
- Flight: Standard since the second Iron Man armor, the Mark V War Machine armor possesses advanced flight capabilities.
- Built-In Walking Aid: Allows for the semi-paralyzed James Rhodes to walk.
- Backpack Unit: a backpack unit storing repulsor stabilizer wings, micro-mortar and chain railgun
- Air-Tight Seal: Armor's construction allows full functionality both in extreme altidudes and depths.
- Avengers Infinity War:
- In the original script the armor was intended for battle in Wakanda after War Machine Mark IV gotten destroyed in Edinburgh. After the Mark V suit was cut from the movie the backpack unit was reused for Mark IV in the final version of Infinity War.
- Avengers Endgame:
- Early in film's development War Machine Mark V was inteded to be final War Machine armor desgined for use in the final battle which was intended to be set in space alongside Iron Man Mark L. Later in development location was switched to Avengers HQ and with Phil Saunders' departure to other projects, two new suits were designed: War Machine Mark VI (concept was made post-production) and Iron Patriot Mark II. 
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
| Cinematic Armors|
|Iron Man Armors|| MARK'S 1 - 7:|
Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII
| IRON LEGION:|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark 15 • Mark 16 • Mark 17 •
Mark 18 • Mark 19 • Mark 20 • Mark 21 • Mark 22 • Mark 23 • Mark 24 • Mark 25 • Mark 26 • Mark 27 • Mark 28 •
Mark 29 • Mark 30 • Mark 31 • Mark 32 • Mark 33 • Mark 34 • Mark 35 • Mark 36 • Mark 37 • Mark 38 • Mark 39 •
Mark 40 • Mark 41 • Mark 42
| MARK'S 43 - 85:|
Mark 43 • Mark 44 • Mark 45 • Mark 46 • Mark 47 • Mark 48 • Mark 49 • Mark 50 • Mark 51-84 • Mark 85
|War Machine Armors||War Machine Armor Mark I • War Machine Armor Mark II • Iron Patriot Armor • War Machine Armor Mark III • War Machine Armor Mark IV • War Machine Armor Mark V • War Machine Armor Mark VI • War Machine Armor Mark VII|
|Other Armors||Iron Monger Armor • Whiplash Armor Mark I • Whiplash Armor Mark II • Iron Legion Armor Drones • 17A|