The War Machine Armor Mark VII, is an armor created by Tony Stark for his best friend James Rhodes prior to the events of Avengers: Endgame. So far, it has only appeared in Avengers: Endgame.
This armor is considerably bulkier than previous designs, and sports a red/blue/grey color scheme similar to that of the original Iron Patriot armor. Powered by a derivative of Iron Man Mark 85s Arc reactor over conventional design (Does not have or support nano-tech, mounted as on older War Machine armors). Its armament consists of a back-mounted Quad-Barreled Railgun, two Micro-missile based arrays, wrist-mounted cannons, short-barreled railguns and micro-missile launchers
- Superhuman Durability: The Iron Patriot Armor Mark II grants its user enhanced durability.
- Superhuman Strength: The armor amplifies the pilot's strength to superhuman levels.
- Flight: Standard since the second Iron Man armor, the Mark VII War Machine armor possesses advanced flight capabilities.
- Built-In Walking Aid: Allows for the semi-paralyzed James Rhodes to walk.
- Heavy-Duty Armament: The armor is equipped with an extensive arsenal of cannons, railguns and micro-missiles.
This armor is first seen during the "Avengers Assemble" scene, in which it flies out from Ant Man's palm with Rocket Raccoon on its shoulder. It then participates in the following battle.
After Tony Stark snaps his fingers, Rhodes is the first to arrive in what's left of the armor to bid his best friend farewell.
- The suit was designed by Adi Granov. His response to final movie version: "I did a number of War Machine designs for Avengers Endgame, but this is the one which made it in mostly intact. The main difference between my design and the final in the movie is that he was given the American flag paintjob towards the end of the movie."
- There are no current trivia to display.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
|Iron Man Armors
|| MARK'S 1 - 7:|
Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII
| IRON LEGION:|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark 15 • Mark 16 • Mark 17 •
Mark 18 • Mark 19 • Mark 20 • Mark 21 • Mark 22 • Mark 23 • Mark 24 • Mark 25 • Mark 26 • Mark 27 • Mark 28 •
Mark 29 • Mark 30 • Mark 31 • Mark 32 • Mark 33 • Mark 34 • Mark 35 • Mark 36 • Mark 37 • Mark 38 • Mark 39 •
Mark 40 • Mark 41 • Mark 42
| MARK'S 43 - 85:|
Mark 43 • Mark 44 • Mark 45 • Mark 46 • Mark 47 • Mark 48 • Mark 49 • Mark 50 • Mark 51-84 • Mark 85
|War Machine Armors
||War Machine Armor Mark I • War Machine Armor Mark II • Iron Patriot Armor • War Machine Armor Mark III • War Machine Armor Mark IV • War Machine Armor Mark V • War Machine Armor Mark VI • War Machine Armor Mark VII|
||Iron Monger Armor • Whiplash Armor Mark I • Whiplash Armor Mark II • Iron Legion Armor Drones • 17A|